Monday, November 22, 2010

Where can i find drivers for Toshiba L310 Laptop for xp?

I've change os from vista to xp, for my Toshiba satellite L310 laptop. when i downloaded the drivers for xp in Toshiba.com, 7 out of 17 drivers were corrupt. i've tried elitezoom.com and downloaded also the 7 drivers but still, there's 3 drivers that lacking, namely unknown device, video controller, and video controller (compatible).

Please help me how can i solve this problem, or where can i find these drivers? Thanks a lot in advance......more power%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;johnWhere can i find drivers for Toshiba L310 Laptop for xp?
I used to try and download all my drivers manually. But then I discovered there was software available which can scan your system and update all your drivers automatically. The whole process takes only a few minutes. If you are lazy like I am check out the following website for a free scan:



http://www.driver-update-software.comWhere can i find drivers for Toshiba L310 Laptop for xp?
Contact Toshiba and ask them,they will be able to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment