Saturday, November 20, 2010

Changed OS from vista to XP.?

I just changed my operating system on my laptop from vista to xp. Now a bunch of my devices are not working. How do i go about installing drivers for these. Couple of them are called Base System Device, Coprocessor, Ethernet Controller, PCI Device. and so on.Changed OS from vista to XP.?
Your computer manual should have a list of all devices inside your computer. I assume you know how to find a list of your non working devices (System properties---%26gt;Hardware---%26gt;Device Manager)

If you have internet access, find the device manufacturer and download the driver from their support website.

Or:

Install Driver Genius ( http://www.driver-soft.com/ ). This is a fast way to install and update drivers for all your devices. This is only a trial ware so you can probably install only a few drivers. Search bit torrents. I'm sure there's a full version of it somewhere.Changed OS from vista to XP.?
you can try going to device manager and looking them up online

No comments:

Post a Comment