Monday, November 22, 2010

Image? does hairsyly change image os big difference?

hi..i wish to ask...before i cut my hiar..is very long hairstyle..very long compare to now...last time when i was long hair, i went out,usually got pple turn their head and look at me and even gal come and take my numbers,but strangely after cut hair,no more le,is different from past,does hairstyle change a person image so great?can someone ans me,and how to find back the past image of haristlyeImage? does hairsyly change image os big difference?
Um yeah it rlly does chang ethe image. Srry dude, but I have no idea what u should do. Just grow it out I guess.Image? does hairsyly change image os big difference?
Um, could you revise this please? To me and probably many, many others, what you are asking is not clear. Maybe as a suggestion, type whole words...

No comments:

Post a Comment