Saturday, November 20, 2010

I changed OS from 98 to 2000 and lost all sounds. How do I fix my problem?

You are missing the drivers for your soundcard. If you don't know what model sound card you have search the net for a program called Driver Magician it will search your computer and install all the drivers you might be missing or those that need an updateI changed OS from 98 to 2000 and lost all sounds. How do I fix my problem?
look for your model of soundcard and then download drivers online. most motherboards have a driver disc which has drivers which you can install though..I changed OS from 98 to 2000 and lost all sounds. How do I fix my problem?
when u bought ur system it should have a driver cd along with your board, so that u can use the cd n install the drivers for sound...

else just find your mother board type n search in the online for your proper driver...

have a cool day..
Stan, what's your computer model/maker/brand?

Or I can suggest for a better solution. Please reply back.



Ht2脴
This is caused by the drivers. For compatibility issues i strongly suggest you ditch 2000 : nonexistent drivers, programs that will not run, etc. Go for XP or Linux.

No comments:

Post a Comment