Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I change my OS from 64 bit vista to 32 bit vista?

I bought a core 2 quad with 8GB RAM, Its running vista ultimate 64 bit.

I need to change it to 32 bit because there are programs I need that wont run on 64 bit vista. What do I do?



Cheers.How do I change my OS from 64 bit vista to 32 bit vista?
64 Bit vista has 32 bit functionality.



Programs that are designed to be run in 32 bit mode simply run in 32 bit mode.



If you have trouble right click the program and choose to run it in compatibility mode.How do I change my OS from 64 bit vista to 32 bit vista?
You can't. The computer's architecture is 64bit and you can't change that. Most programs are keeping up the game and should have updates to allow 32-bit programs to run under a 64-bit system.
You can't

No comments:

Post a Comment