Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change the BlackBerry 8320 OS to a multilingual version?

I'm looking how to change my BlackBerry OS to a multilingual (spanish) version. I've been looking online and have found OS versions for 8320 specifically, but none for multilingual. However, I've seen 8310 and 8300 versions that are multilingual, and I'm wondering if those are OK to install if there's no multilingual OS for 8320. Thanks!How can I change the BlackBerry 8320 OS to a multilingual version?
Oh, you could have a check to the Official forum, select the series name of your phone, and there are lots of people discussing, you may find your answer there.



http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/How can I change the BlackBerry 8320 OS to a multilingual version?
If you go to the Blackberry web site for the OS files, the versions available will be multi-language versions. The ';generic'; multi-language version does have support for most European languages, including Spanish. Don't download the East Asian language versions.
  • online games with
  • Server Not Found Problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment