Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can i change my Macbook Pro OS?

In one week my new macbook pro will arrive. Ive been told that by november there will be a new OS systems launched for the Macbooks..



my question is can i change my OS to the new one?

If yes how can i and how much will it usually cost?



thanx!!=)Can i change my Macbook Pro OS?
Apple has announced that systems purchased after June 8th will be allowed to upgrade to Snow Leopard for US$9.95 as part of the Mac OS X Snow Leopard Up-to-Date Program. (Those who don't qualify for the Up-to-Date program will be able to purchase Snow Leopard for US$29 [that's twenty-nine dollars USD].) For the Up-to-Date program you'll need to submit a special form; check out this page on MacRumors: %26lt;%26gt;.http://www.macrumors.com/2009/06/16/apple-details-snow-leopard-up-to-date-program/%26gt;. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment