Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change the name of my computer?

A dumb compaq service mechanic installed windows xp sp2 on my computer and licenced it to his name....now,even excel shows HIS bloody name in the comment(the yellow box that pops up when u mouseover on that red top-corner of the excel cell....)...now,how do I change the OS licence to my name in the computer?And how do I change the licence of office to my name?How do I change the name of my computer?
well ,u have 2 choices

goto my computer right clcik it and choose properties ,then hit the tab COMPUTER NAME.u can change it there .

2nd choice reinstall windows.How do I change the name of my computer?
Something in the control panel it gives a screen of you specs of you computer and on that screen it says name of computer then you just write it in. So I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment