Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change this situation?

ok my story starts out with being married (to a soldier) for 2 years and being with him for 4 years almost. i have 3 kids wit him and i need advice. why do guys say they r a fighter not a lover? well mind games have been played over and over again, and im so in love with him its not even funny. he is 21 and i am 22, we dont go out together at all and never do family events. he said in the past that he dont feel the same for me but yet he makes me feel like he does sometimes. my question is should i stay with him and pray that he changes os should i move on? there is so much more to my story, if u want more details plz contact me, but i need some advice asap. thank you for takin time to read and respondHow do i change this situation?
My father was in training to be a soldier but some **** happened between my mom and where he was being trained and he got kicked out. Long story short he started beating my mom when he was back after he thanked her for getting him the hell out of there.

I don't know it took her forever to kick him out but after me being emotionally scarred for a couple years watching it, I didn't miss him, even at a young age. It was probably the best thing that ever happened. He wasn't emotionally available for my mother or myself, and I'm really happy that he got out of our lives when he did because it gave me time to realize that his problems had nothing to do with me.



Mind games are very abusive too, so from my perspective I'd dump him.
  • im thinking of starting a cult
  • howtowritewithyourlefthand
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment