Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change Mac OS X 10.4.11 to 10.5.0? help me please?

How to update 10.4.11 to 10.5.0? Can some on give me a link for download mac os x 10.5.0? I have search in google and Apple.com but there is no 10.5.0,, Help me,, Thanks..How to change Mac OS X 10.4.11 to 10.5.0? help me please?
Mac OS X v10.5.x is a ';major'; upgrade, meaning it has to be purchased. Upgrades such as 10.4.10 to 10.4.11 are ';minor'; and are free to download, but to upgrade to a new operating system (in your case, 10.4 to 10.5) requires a purchase.



Amazon.com is still selling Leopard (but for some reason they're charging like 4x what they were before Snow Leopard came out). eBay still has Leopard for reasonable prices.



Is your Mac an Intel-based machine or a PowerPC-based one? If Intel, you could buy Snow Leopard for less than $30 at http://www.amazon.com/Mac-version-10-6-S or you could buy the Box Set (which also includes iLife and iWork) at http://www.amazon.com/Mac-Box-2013-Snow- if you don't have an iLife 09 install disk and don't want to lose your iLife programs (because if you're going from Tiger, it's probably best to backup your files and do a clean install by booting into the disk and formatting your hard drive -- either way it's the same Snow Leopard disk and it will install on any Intel Mac).How to change Mac OS X 10.4.11 to 10.5.0? help me please?
I THINK you have to buy it. If I remember correctly, 5.0 is a separate operating system from 4.11.

No comments:

Post a Comment