Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change the OS?

i want to change the OS from XP to VISTA pls tell me how to do that........pls give me detailed answer.......and how to inserst drivers for bluetooth bcz its diabled in XP........pls help me friends......How to change the OS?
This can be tough for you to do because your xp drivers may not be supported in vista. I need more information about you laptop/desktop before i can give you a more detailed answer.How to change the OS?
To change the OS you need a cd with Vista on it, or a jump drive. BUT most likely you're computer has XP because it can't fit Vista on it. I wouldn't suggest switching it. Your computer will crash, and you will lose all your data.
If you bought vista, insert the disk and it should give you on-screen instructions.
You can buy the upgrade it'll do it for you no problem

No comments:

Post a Comment