Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change the OS of mu computer?

I have a computer that has an OS of Windows Vista Home Basic

and I don't like it because it needs alot of requirements to run a game

like 1GB RAM while for XP needs only 512MB and things like that

And it keeps hanging like when I'm gonna shut down my computer it configures the updates I just installed but it will just stay there for an hour and its not finished. And after that I had no choice but to ';force'; shut down it by holding the on/off button. The next thing I knew it got corrupted. So I gotta reformat it, but it will revert back to Windows Vista. I just realized that Vista has alot of bugs, fortunately i have a Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2, but i don't know how to install it.

Pls help me install this OS

pls give me a detailed, step by step procedure like when I do this what will come out or what should i press etc.

tnxHow do I change the OS of mu computer?
1st Backup your data into external HD or DVD.

2nd you need to go to bios to set the 1st Boot to CD ROM / DVR ROM

3rd Insert the Installer Win XP then Save the Bios and Exit.

4th the system will ask to press anykey to install.

5th Follow the Instruction on the menu (I recommended you to fully format the HD)How do I change the OS of mu computer?
Boot with the XP disk, and follow the prompts.



You may need to go to the BIOS and change the boot order to put the CD drive before the hard drive
you can change it...

try searching it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment