Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can I change my os Windows Vista to linux? How?

Will I have to back up all my files before I switchover if I can? Does Linux have word processors like microsoft word?Can I change my os Windows Vista to linux? How?
A better choice may be to install Linux on another partition or another hard drive. So you will still be able to boot into windows if need be.

I use Open Office as a word processor in Linux and it works pretty well you can even save your documents in Word format.Can I change my os Windows Vista to linux? How?
You are welcome to change from Vista to Linux. Look at www.goodbye-microsoft.com for a guided installation.



Do backup everything you think is important.



Join the mailing lists shown on lists.debian.org/users.html to ask Debian specific questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment