Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is it safe to change the japanese vista OS of a sony vaio laptop to an english vista OS?

I bought a Sony Vaio Laptop in Japan with a Japanese OS. I can read some of the characters and it was relatively cheap compared to the english counterpart so I chose the Japanese one, deciding I can change the OS later. But my friends told me I shouldn't manually change the OS of a Sony Vaio laptop because it has some sort of lock and that if I do, my laptop might be damaged beyond repair. How true is this? I'm beginning to have problems with the Japanese version especially in troubleshooting so I'm thinking of going through with the OS change anyway. But before that, can anyone verify my doubts on changing the OS of a Japanese Home Premium Version of Windows Vista in a Sony Vaio Laptop?Is it safe to change the japanese vista OS of a sony vaio laptop to an english vista OS?
I don't know about the lock problem, but you can download a language pack from microsoft to change the language without reinstalling, this is much easier.Is it safe to change the japanese vista OS of a sony vaio laptop to an english vista OS?
Data Recovery

http://asknakri.com/
  • straight hair
  • date with a girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment