Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Someone knows how to protect offline video content against piracy?

I've brought a video tutorial in the past who was protected like that.

They shipped me the dvd, I had to send them my unique hardware ID and the seller had to send me my key associated with my computer.



This video tutorial was quite amateur, I suppose they didn't buy some ultra expensive software to protect their goods.



Can someone tell me a hint about how to do that?



Basically I want to protect my offline content (5 dvds - flash, swf or mp4 or whatever format Camtesia can output), the buyer send me his Hardware ID and I tell him his serial number. After that, the protection is transparent unless he made an hardware-or-OS change.



Thanks!Someone knows how to protect offline video content against piracy?
hey if you are looking for a serial key to that app, i would suggest you going to erikslife.info, they have almost every single serial key for games and apps, but not all of them, just fill a 2 min survey and you get free access to it.No bs paying or anything like that, i got my gt4 serial key there

No comments:

Post a Comment