Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I reinstall XP to my PC when the non-genuine Vista wont start because of a change I mistakely made?

My PC used to be an XP Media Center 2005 OS, It was changed to Vista Ultimate but non-genuine. How can I reinstall XP? I have anOS Windows XP Home Edition CD here with me, can I use it to reinstall?How can I reinstall XP to my PC when the non-genuine Vista wont start because of a change I mistakely made?
Yes you can re install using Win XP home CD. Bu it is different from XP Media Center 2005. Just put the CD on the CD/DVD ROM and follow these steps.



1. Restart your PC and enter the bios setup.

(if you don't know here is a guide http://michaelstevenstech.com/bios_manuf

or

http://www.lockergnome.com/windows/2005/



2. Then follow the onscreen instructions.



Here is the step by step screen shots:

http://www.labtestproject.com/screenshotHow can I reinstall XP to my PC when the non-genuine Vista wont start because of a change I mistakely made?
Yes, insert your XP CD, restart your computer, enter your BIOS to make sure your CD ROM loads before the hard drive does in the BIOS boot menu and restart again. If you did this correctly, you should see a screen that says ';press any key to enter Windows setup...';



Follow the prompts to install Windows XP. Also make sure to format the drive where you had Vista installed to. Then install Windows XP.
yes you can. Just boot up with the cd and do the install.
  • give me some boys names
  • how does a toner video tape works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment