Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my Android OS for the HTC Magic?

I have a HTC magic, and it's currently running Android 1.5. I had heard that Android 1.6 was going to be available for download from today.



I have had a look on the android site, and think I may have found it. However it is listed under the developers section of the site. I'm not a developer, I'm just a HTC user!



Basically I have not got a clue on how to upgrade the OS on my phone. Do i have to download it on my computer and then transfer it via USB to the phone? If so, how?

Or do I download it straight from my phone? Any help would be great. Thanks!How do I change my Android OS for the HTC Magic?
It is send OTA (over the air).



Meaning you don't have to do anything, it is being rolled our today in a staggered process. If you havn't already got it you should tomorrow. You will get a notification telling you an update is available and would you like to download. simple as that.How do I change my Android OS for the HTC Magic?
Tony,



If it aint broke, don't try to fix it.



Stick with the 1.5 until a consumer 1.6 is available (if ever).



You will only end up breaking it

No comments:

Post a Comment