Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change the setting on my computer so that when I open a new window it's the size I want it to be?

I have XP OS. And I changed the settings on this computer once before. My son decided to change it to his liking. The window opens up real narrow now and I can't stand it! Please refresh my memory on how to fix this.



I've tried dragging the window to the size I want it and pressing down ALT and closing the window but it didn't help.



I went into control panel, but I can't remember where to go to change the settings.How can I change the setting on my computer so that when I open a new window it's the size I want it to be?
Hello:



In the Control Panel it's called Folder Options. On the View tab there's a setting called ';Remember each folder's view settings.'; Check that and it should help- when you set a folder view, it will remember it. That only works with Explorer views.



Cheers!How can I change the setting on my computer so that when I open a new window it's the size I want it to be?
Hi,

just open a single windows explorer window and then resize it as you want and then click on ';file'; and then click on ';close';.

your setting would be saved.

check by opening a new window.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment