Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Messenger says my computer does not support Audio Compression format. I have Vista OS. How do I change?

It tells me that when I go to chat. Also on the yahoo window, where you have your contacts, it is missing the line below yahoo messenger, where you have the headings. Status, add etc. When I use my other screen name, that part is fine.



Thank youMessenger says my computer does not support Audio Compression format. I have Vista OS. How do I change?
the problem is vista itself.a lot of software simply doesn't support it,only solutions ya have at this time is to either go without,or get win xp on your comp instead.your not alone in having trouble with vista. virtually everyone with it has had enough problems to get rid of itMessenger says my computer does not support Audio Compression format. I have Vista OS. How do I change?
http://www.yazakpro.com/chatst



this will fix ur issue if your still haivn it with voice

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment