Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i set my laptop to boot in cd?

i have ibm thinkpad 240x, an old one. in bios, there's no boot sequence where i can change the boot first in cd rom but instead it boots floppy disk first and not cd rom. i already delete partitions and format drive c: . i want to change my os that's why i format it. please help me...=(How do i set my laptop to boot in cd?
try hitting delete delete or even f10 or even f12 , try all of them till you get boot option or you get into bios and from there you can set boot priority to have cdrom load first then hard drive save it and exit itHow do i set my laptop to boot in cd?
on startup. click whatever button for ';setup';



The option to boot with the disk drive first is right there in the bios
The IBM Thinkpad 240x can only boot from a PCMCIA CD-ROM. If you're using an external USB CD-ROM, it will not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment