Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my setting on OS Winxp Sp2 so that the window I move onto doesn't pop to the front?

I have played with most all of the preferences, but obviously haven't found the right one. It is very annoying to click on the tray, bring a window up and then attempt to move the cursor to it... only to have the window I pass over pop up in front. My workaround is to hold the left mouse button down and move onto the selected document. This works so that the other window doesn't pop to the front.How do I change my setting on OS Winxp Sp2 so that the window I move onto doesn't pop to the front?
Windows XP may not allow to do so. For sure, please visit Microsoft supporting site ';Folder Options overview';



http://www.microsoft.com/resources/docum

No comments:

Post a Comment