Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Does anyone know if I can change my windows vista os to a mac os?

and how do you do it if you can

thanks in advance to everyone who replysDoes anyone know if I can change my windows vista os to a mac os?
No you can't change Vista over to MAC OS. The hardware is too different.



But if you contact the builder of your system. Microsoft now has software to convert you back to XP.Does anyone know if I can change my windows vista os to a mac os?
You've gotta have a mac in order to have a mac operating system.
Legal--Get a Mac

Not so Legal-osx86project.org
Get a copy of it. Re format and install like windows.....
You need a Mac for the Mac OS, if you run the program suggested you will have a simulator and it will not run like a Mac, it will run like a PC with a Mac program. You would not be happy that way.
mac sucks
  • cs files
  • vc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment