Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can anyone tell me where i can find drivers for my webcam on my xp asus eee pc?

i have recently changed my os on my 4gb eee pc to xp. how can i get my built in webcam to work so i can use it on msn? i presume i will have to find drivers but i cant find them? any ideas?Can anyone tell me where i can find drivers for my webcam on my xp asus eee pc?
I just installed the stuff from the drivers disc Asus gives you in case you decide to install XP. The disc should have come with your Eee. I don't remember if there was anything on there for the webcam or not. I installed XP on my Eee 701 4G and didn't have to go out and look for webcam drivers. I don't know if that's because they came with that CD or if I didn't need them at all. I have used the webcam successfully with Yahoo Messenger, and it shows up as a Video Device or something like that when I go into Windows Explorer, where I can view the webcam and capture pictures from the cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment