Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to retrieve my original os from windows?

Can I retrieve windows vista OS online and tranfer it back to the original laptop. My problem is some person who I trusted to fix a problem I had with my LT changed the OS from vista to xp and now I can,t hear my audio speakers.How to retrieve my original os from windows?
Maybe because that person didn't install the drivers for the audio hardware.

You will still experience that problem if you change your OS to vista, until then you should find the drivers.How to retrieve my original os from windows?
If you don't have the installation DVD for Vista, then you can't install it. If the person that changed the OS for Vista to XP did not load the XP drivers, then you will not have sound. You can check at the computer manufacturer's web site to see if there are any XP drivers for your computer. If there are, just download and install the ones for your system. That should solve the sound problem.



Downgrading an operating system is not a good idea until you have done the research. Many of today's computers are not backwards compatible with older drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment