Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change from mac os x 10.3.9 to mac os x 10.4.1?

I want to change from 10.3.9 to 10.4.1 bacause it is compatible with the new ipod software. I tried to see if i can update it on apple downloads but i can't find it and i don't know if i'm able to. Am I suppose to buy new software? Can anyone give me suggestion, i have the old imac G5.How can I change from mac os x 10.3.9 to mac os x 10.4.1?
Hi...You can't update from Apple OS X3 to OSX 4, because each is a stand-alone operating system. Apple's OS X operating systems came out in this order: Jaguar (OS X), Panther (OS X.3) and then Tiger (OS X.4). Apple is soon to release Leopard, however sometimes it's better to wait until they get the bugs out before buying.



I run Tiger on my Mac G4, 500 MHz machine, and it runs great. So, it should run fine on your iMac G5.



You can buy it from Apple here: http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/We



Or, you can buy it from eBay here:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll



Hope this helps :-)How can I change from mac os x 10.3.9 to mac os x 10.4.1?
If it isn't on Apple downloads I expect that means you need to buy new software. Try calling a customer service helpline or going into an Apple shop and asking about it.
  • why can't i burn cds
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment