Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can I change my laptop OS from Vista to Xp?

I have a VGN-FZ190 sony Laptop.

I already Tried All the ways and still couldnt find some way to do it.

It keeps says there is no hard disk on your system(which means i need a third party disk to do so).

so i got all the drivers especially sata drive but i donno how to use that driver to identify the hard disk and continue to install it.

so what should I do???How can I change my laptop OS from Vista to Xp?
When installing Windows XP, the initial stage of the install, when it begins loading drivers, will prompt you to press a key if you need to load a third party driver. At that point, you should load the SATA driver.How can I change my laptop OS from Vista to Xp?
As long as you have the initial drivers to the hardware I believe you'll be fine.



If you want to install XP get your XP (Home, Pro) boot disk and put it in. Changed BIOS to boot from CD as the priority over the harddisk. This should get you started.



If you need to install the dirvers to you SATA drive, just autorunning the driver CD should give you steps or a wizard to install the right drivers. Also the device manager should allow you to update the drivers.



Let me know.
well the system will not allow you to install a older version of windows. you will need to reformat your harddrive first.

No comments:

Post a Comment