Monday, June 6, 2011

Windows 7 screen resolution?

I have recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 and have a question about the new screen resolution. Windows 7's recommended resolution for my monitor is 1600 x 900, but that makes everything too small to read. The one I had with Vista was ideal, but isn't an option on 7. When I go down to 1360 x 768, the size is fine, but everything is blurry. I made everything 125% larger, but that makes everything too large.



Another issue is the internet. I use Chrome for my browser, and I love it. When using it on Vista, it was perfect, but now with 7, no matter which resolution I select, everything in Chrome is too small. Even when things are 125% or 150% larger, Chrome still displays things too small. There are those sidebars along every website, which are extremely annoying, and weren't there before I changed OS.

I know it's got to be because of the resolution, but none of the resolutions make things big enough and clear at the same time... D:

As a new 7 user, I'm not sure how to fix this correctly. If anyone has any ideas, please help :D





And as a little tiny question, does anyone know how to get rid of those preview windows when you hover over something in the taskbar?



Thanks :DWindows 7 screen resolution?
the screen resolution is only regarding the desktop and other application

so if you want the larger fond so keep the resolution low of 1024by768

it will surely resolve your problemWindows 7 screen resolution?
1. Try checking to see if there is either an update for your monitor through manufacturer's website or windows update. Hopefully that allows you to re-adjust the monitor to a lower resolution.



It may also help to adjust refresh rate of monitor as well.
  • thinning hair
  • what do you do for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment