Monday, June 6, 2011

Can't Find My 2nd HDD?

I have 2 HDD in my Notebook and I recently changed OS to XP from Vista... During setup I reformatted my 2nd HDD and now it can't find my 2nd HDD or at least I believe it can't because It only shows in My Computer my 1st HDD and a removable disk D even though their is no disk inserted when you try to open it it says insert disk so I am confused about this? I want my 2nd HDD back it's 144gb of my info and in the F2 boot menu It only has 1 HDD I tried to see if the cable or w/e was bumped but I have no Idea how to tell thanks for any suggestions/fixes!Can't Find My 2nd HDD?
Type ';Disk management'; into the start menu and select the first one (create and format partitions). Have a look for your 2nd disk there and you can re-format it from there if you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment