Monday, June 6, 2011

Acronis Secure Zone Problem?

Hi everyone



I have a problem :( . I had windows xp with that Acronis Secure Zone Disk created and i could press F11 or F12(forgot) and start the recovery of C: disk process. I changed OS and now i have Windows 7 Ultimate x64.I created that Secure Zone Disk again and made a backup for C: disk in that Secure Zone. But i don't get the old question if i want to restore my files( the one where you need to press the F11 or F12 button). I'm using Acronis True Image Home 2010.I think i made it clear enough for everyone to understand. Anyone knows where could be the problem? Any help is appreciated :)



PS i didn't do all the things last time, and haven't saw how it was done.Acronis Secure Zone Problem?
i think you goto utilities and activate startup manager

No comments:

Post a Comment