Monday, June 6, 2011

How to change from Mac OS X 10.4 to Mac OS X 10.5?

I have a programme that I can't open with my 10.4. Is there a way to update it? Or do you have to buy a complete new software? (which I refuse to do since I can't afford it) :(How to change from Mac OS X 10.4 to Mac OS X 10.5?
You can't update 10.4 to 10.5. 10.4 is tiger, 10.5 is Leopard. You have to purchase the new version (and depending on which Mac you have, you may just want to go to the latest, which is Snow Leopard, 10.6).



Note that 10.4 goes up to 10.4.11. Go to the Apple logo in the upper left of your screen and click on Software Updates. Your Mac will check for updates on the Apple site, alert you to what is available, and then you can download and install them.How to change from Mac OS X 10.4 to Mac OS X 10.5?
Yeah. Like the rest of us, you buy the update.

No comments:

Post a Comment