Monday, June 6, 2011

Can I upgrade a laptop to Windows Vista?

I'm sick tired of XP. I wanna change its OS. Can I and how? Thanks.Can I upgrade a laptop to Windows Vista?
hi there



google vista upgrade advisor and that will scan your system to see if your hardware and software can be upgraded to vista



regardsCan I upgrade a laptop to Windows Vista?
Check first if your hardware capable of Windows Vista OS. Then buy Windows Vista CD.
If your Laptop has P4 1GB RAM and 40 gb Hard Drive then you can Install Windows Vista.
There really isn't that much of a difference.It looks different, that's about it. It's not worth the $200. I'm saying that and I'm using Vista now. The only reason I upgraded was I got a new computer. If you are just sick of the XP look you can theme it with windowblinds and make it look like just about anything, including Vista. http://www.stardock.com/products/windowb








first buy an genuine windows vista cd



now ud have 2 options

u can have 2 operating systems installed (multiboot)

just reformat ur hdd and create 2 partitions and install xp on one partition

and vista on the other



and if u really wanna just have vista

then i suggest u backup all ur personal files to an external hdd storage

or dvd(if yu wanna keep some files )

then reformat ur hdd

then install vista





but before upgrading to vista

i suggest you research on your current hardware

to see if vista will run stable and fast on it

No comments:

Post a Comment